New Zealanders from refugee backgrounds participating fully in New Zealand life
- Fundraising Officer - 15 hours per week. Closing date 6th September 2018.
- Draft Social Media Strategy - voluntary, 3-4 hours over 1 week
- Driving Mentors - voluntary, 2 hours per week, two programmes: Open Road driver training (men & women learners) & Turning the Curve (women learners)
- Marketing Campaign for Fundraising event - voluntary
- Fundraising coordinator - voluntary, contact email@example.com for more details
If you are interested in other voluntary work, please get in touch - call 04 801 5812 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Board is governed by people from refugee backgrounds who represent the interests of former refugees generally rather then their communities specifically. We also have 20% representation from other communities.