New Zealanders from refugee backgrounds participating fully in New Zealand life
Justice of the Peace available
Free Justice of the Peace service
A Justice of the Peace (JP) is now available each week at MSC (level 1) from 12.30–2.30pm every Tuesday.
A JP can help you if you need:
- copies of documents certified
- signatures on documents witnessed
- Statutory Declarations eg immigration and citizenship forms, or affidavits.
Please remember that:
- if you want a JP to witness your signature, you must sign the document in front of the JP
- if you need a copy of a document certified, you must bring the original document and the copy to the JP
- you must show the JP some form of identification.